Many people struggle to find a good use for the blank spaces in their homes, especially when they seek to brighten up their home with paintings. But there are many creative wall art ideas out there that can help you take advantage of the blank space in your home and add something beautiful or interesting to it! This article will provide you with 34 Creative Wall Art Home Ideas for Every Blank Spot in Your Home!
1) Frame an old map: You might have an old map of your favorite place tucked away somewhere at home and not know what to do with it.
2) Use mirrors: Not just to cover large blank spaces but also to reflect those things that are important to you.
3) Arrange a collection of photographs: It isn’t necessary that you keep a collection of photographs. It could be as simple as putting them just about anywhere in your house.
4) Reuse a picture frame: Sometimes the frame on old picture comes off after years of use because it was so stuck onto the wall that it would never fall off by itself.
5) Arrange flower pots: Flowers add beauty and beauty means happiness! So if you fail to put flowers in your house interior design, then this is the right time to buy some so you can start planting them in their proper places.
6) Use the power of nature: Another way is using nature itself to cover those empty spaces. You could just use stones or pebbles. Or you could even use trees as planting planters.
7) Arrange patterns: Patterns can be used to portray your taste in style and also to hide the blank spaces in your Home Decor Design.
8) Use eclectic pieces: It doesn’t have to be all about geometry, it could just be about unique pieces of canvas painting that have sentimental value to you.
9) Use stickers: Stickers are another way of decorating your walls. If you want something fun and colorful on your wall, then this is the way forward!
10) Use decals: Decals are also a great way of decorating without spending money on a new piece of art.
11) Wood wall art: You could also use wood art to add on to your home’s modern interior design.
12) Paint the walls in your favorite color: Another way is just covering those blank spaces with the color you love.
13) Use arty things: Arty pieces always work because they show people what they want to see. This can be anything from a photograph or painting to an old family photograph or any unique thing that you can find around the house.
14) Use a clean canvas: Reusing old canvases and painting them is also a good way to add some beauty to your home.
15) Hang something funky on your wall: Painting it or just hanging some fun thing on the wall can work wonders.
16) Add green plants: You could use indoor plants to make those spaces more interesting and prettier.
17) Hang an interesting mirror: Mirrors are helpful for many purposes, but most of the time people just forget them as a decoration ideas.
18) Make interesting wallpaper: Wallpaper Decor Inspiration can give you an opportunity to bring a new feel to your home and make it look more modern.
19) Use a bookcase: If you want your room to look something different, then you can use a bookcase and place those things on it.
20) Use postcards: You could also use postcards as art pieces or as a reminder of your travels.
21) Use pins for the wall: You could just put some pins on the wall in different places to remind you of good memories or of where you were earlier.
22) Use something from your garden: You could use some of the growing things that you have in your garden if you want the Home ideas to look a bit more beautiful.
23) Use old school art: Old school art is still a good way to decorate your homes because it has designs on it back when it was new that some people still remember.
24) Use a chalkboard: If you want to make your walls look more fun and interesting, then you could just put a chalkboard on them.
25) Use a calendar: Using old calendars and saving them for future use is also a good idea because they are mostly colorful and they usually have useful information on them.
26) Paint it yourself: You can always paint your wall decor by yourself if you want to save money.
27) Frame something that’s close to you: You could frame something that’s close to your heart and put it on the wall in the room where it belongs.
28) Use a calendar: Using old calendars and saving them for future use is also a good idea because they are mostly colorful and they usually have useful information on them.
29) Use the power of nature: Another way is using nature itself to cover those empty spaces. You could just use stones or pebbles. Or you could even use trees as planting planters.
30) Use decals: Decals are also a great way of decorating without spending money on a new piece of wall art.
31) Create your own art: If you don’t want to spend too much money, then creating your own art is still an option.
32) Use a big wall clock: Using a big clock and hanging it in an interesting place with the right colors is also one of the creative ways to make your walls fun and pretty.
33) Use vertical space: Using vertical spaces to put things on is another idea that’s worth trying.
34) Add a splash of color: If you have too much white in your home’s interior design, then you can add some color by using balloons or painting things.
Put a lot of thought into how you want your home design to look. Once this stage is complete, then you can start furnishing your home with all the furniture and accessories that will make its design complete. This will also help you save some money because you won’t be buying things at random just so your home looks pretty.
READ NEXT: 34 Fantastic Decorating Tips That’ll Invigorate Your Home and Look Amazing
RELATED TOPICS: Home interior design ideas